Dedicated to easy living and enticing entertaining, this three bedroom, two bathroom home, sitting in landscaped surrounds (including a secret garden) delivers contemporary style and superb spaces. Then tops it off with a location sought after for its lifestyle benefits and close proximity to just about every desired amenity.
A generous covered alfresco zone, bathed in northern sun and perfect for year round enjoyment is an impressive complement to a formal lounge, and spacious casual living. Fitted with hard wearing, low-maintenance engineered timber floors, it includes a chef's kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and ready to take on any event.
The main bedroom features an ensuite complete with dual vanity and an oversized shower, while the remaining bedrooms are set around the family bathroom.
Taking full advantage of its 463m2 (approx.) corner allotment, it introduces a double garage with workshop and extra boat/trailer/caravan parking accessed from a double crossover via Williamsbrook Avenue.
With ducted heating and cooling heading a list of desired extra's and ensuring year round comfort, it presents a rare opportunity to move in and enjoy a fabulous blend of lifestyle and location.
- Childcare centre at Bassets Road and Orchard Drive
- Central to primary schools, Hazel Glen P-12, St Pauls, Ivanhoe Grammar and Plenty Christian College
- Short walk from a variety of parklands and playgrounds
- Easy access to Laurimar Village
- Within easy reach of new shopping hub and cafes at Riverstone Central Shopping Centre
- Short drive to takeaways, convenience store and motor mechanics
- Enjoy park and ride bus services to Diamond Creek, South Morang and Greensborough stations
- Proposed Mernda station and shopping centre readily accessible by car or bus
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED UPON INSPECTION***