Live In All-Encompassing Luxury
Cross the threshold into a new level of contemporary luxury with these yet to be completed town residences and immerse yourself in spaces showcasing cutting-edge innovation and a fusion of form and function within a creative design.
With every detail carefully considered, both homes offer a downstairs main with ensuite, study and generously proportioned open plan living sweeping out to an alfresco featuring Spotted Gum decking. Each first floor will introduce two further bedrooms, a bathroom matching the quality and luxury of the ensuite and a large retreat.
A neutral-toned palette and the clean lines of square set cornice complements Oak timber floors and quality carpets in an interior featuring a Smeg equipped stone finished kitchen (pyrolytic oven), stone finishes to the fitted laundry, bathroom and ensuite, the year round comfort of multiple split system units and an exemplary display of fittings, fixtures and finishes!
Locate yourself moments from the heart of Eltham where every attraction, amenity and lifestyle benefit are within just a few minutes walk, including the station for the stress-free commute to the CBD for work or play!
Offered with stamp duty savings, this is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy living that is simply a class above.
Morrison Kleeman Inspection Update
-Due to current Government restrictions, all of our properties will be available to view by Private Inspection only.
-Please make contact with us via phone/email/text if you wish to inspect the property, we can make an appointment at a time suitable to you.
During each inspection it is important we act safely and sensibly at all times.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing of at least 1.5m
-Use hand sanitizer before and after inspections when available
- Try Keeping the number of people you bring with you to the inspection at a minimum
- Please avoid touching anything in the home unnecessarily where possible. If you wish to open and close doors and windows please ask your agent.
We also request the following from you or anyone coming with you to the inspection
- If you have Tested positive or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not attend
-If you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend
- If you have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus please do not attend
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are required to be in self-isolation please do not attend
We are keeping in close contact with all our owners and tenants to ensure they are following the same guidelines and safety measures for your inspection prior to your arrival.
We thank you in advance for helping to maintain safe practices while we continue to assist you with your house hunting,