This impressive land holding, surrounded by high profile developers and with a precedent set by existing developments introduces 10,300m2 (approx.) of untapped potential in one of the state’s busiest growth corridors
Currently improved by a three bedroom home, currently tenanted (but available with vacant possession) it provides a holding income while astute buyers plan the best way to make the most of the proportions and position on offer here.
• Key property features:
• GRZ1 zoning
• 10,300m2 (approx.)
• Roads and services to the front boundary
• Moments to cafes and convenience store
• Easy access to Mernda station, public and private schools including Ivanhoe Grammar
• Mernda and Laurimar Villages within easy reach
• Strong demand for affordable housing
• Impressive yield under current guidelines
• Adjoining properties- 901 and 905 Bridge Inn road to be sold separately, making a total land holding of 34,000m2 (approx.) Contact agent for details.
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***