This impressive land holding, surrounded by high profile developers and with a precedent set by existing developments introduces 10,300m2 (approx.) of untapped potential in one of the state’s busiest growth corridors
Currently improved by a three bedroom home, currently tenanted (but available with vacant possession) it provides a holding income while astute buyers plan the best way to make the most of the proportions and position on offer here.
• Key property features:
• GRZ1 zoning
• 10,300m2 (approx.)
• Roads and services to the front boundary
• Moments to cafes and convenience store
• Easy access to Mernda station, public and private schools including Ivanhoe Grammar
• Mernda and Laurimar Villages within easy reach
• Strong demand for affordable housing
• Impressive yield under current guidelines
• Adjoining properties- 901 and 905 Bridge Inn road to be sold separately, making a total land holding of 34,000m2 (approx.) Contact agent for details.