Luxe Living. Enticing Entertaining
Live with ease, luxury, and enviable convenience in this stylish single level home with enjoying easy access to sports grounds, parks the bus to the station, and the village.
Wrapped in landscaped gardens on an easy to manage allotment, this low maintenance home introduces sensible zoning and a brilliant blend of indoor and outdoor living that will perfectly suit the requirements of modern families.
Wide-board engineered-Oak flooring makes a statement of quality in a lounge and a casual living. Complete with a large gourmet kitchen showcasing stone tops, stainless steel appliances, and a butler's pantry, glass sliders connect with a tiled alfresco area. Undercover, set among lush lawn and established plants, and featuring a kitchen set in stone (mains gas), it's a haven for relaxed, outdoor entertaining.
Generous accommodation options include a main bedroom with a fitted walk-in fitted robe and an ensuite featuring double basins and oversized shower with rain head. Just as appealing is the family bathroom that serves the remaining three bedrooms, all complete with fitted built-in robes.
Sophisticated spaces combine with a host of prestige extras including ducted heating and cooling, alarm, fitted laundry, double garage with auto door, and the all-weather ease of internal access to create an enticing lifestyle opportunity.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
Morrison Kleeman Inspection Update
-Due to current Government restrictions, all of our properties will be available to view by Private Inspection only.
-Please make contact with us via phone/email/text if you wish to inspect the property, we can make an appointment at a time suitable to you.
During each inspection it is important we act safely and sensibly at all times.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing of at least 1.5m
-Use hand sanitizer before and after inspections when available
- Try Keeping the number of people you bring with you to the inspection at a minimum
- Please avoid touching anything in the home unnecessarily where possible. If you wish to open and close doors and windows please ask your agent.
We also request the following from you or anyone coming with you to the inspection
- If you have Tested positive or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not attend
-If you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend
- If you have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus please do not attend
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are required to be in self-isolation please do not attend
We are keeping in close contact with all our owners and tenants to ensure they are following the same guidelines and safety measures for your inspection prior to your arrival.
We thank you in advance for helping to maintain safe practices while we continue to assist you with your house hunting.