Own this home and earn a 6% annual leaseback
The Riviera offers every member of the family a place to relax, unwind and enjoy. Featuring a large master bedroom suite, three minor bedrooms, separated dining, living, outdoor spaces and a cosy retreat at the rear of the home.
The Riviera 32 features a huge range of luxury upgrades and inclusions:
• Beautiful architectural Arcadia façade
• Upgraded flooring throughout
• Caesarstone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
• Brivis cooling and ducted heating
• Integrated outdoor living area with stacking entertainer doors
• Square set cornice throughout
• Jetmaster fireplace
• 2740mm high ceilings
• 2340mm high Hamptons-style internal doors
• Twin vanity and double shower to ensuite
• Stunning interior colour scheme selected by our Senior Interior Designer
• Professional landscaping and fencing
Highlights of the beautiful Rathdowne estate include:
• Location – Located in Wollert and only minutes away from the established suburbs of Craigieburn and Epping, Rathdowne will be an extraordinary home to a new kind of community. Situated in the Epping North and Wollert corridor in the city of Whittlesea, residents will have easy access to the city and airport via the Hume Freeway and the Melbourne train network from nearby Craigieburn Train Station.
• Town Centre – Rathdowne’s vibrant heart will be a proposed Town Centre with landmark buildings created by one of Melbourne’s leading urban architectural practices. The town centre will comprise 5000m2 of retail floor space, including specialty retail, cafes, and a supermarket, and is well positioned within the community with bike and pedestrian paths connecting the proposed town centre to the entire neighbourhood.
• Waterways – The landscaping at Rathdowne will be as diverse as it is stunning and will leverage off the natural Wollert landscape including an adjoining natural conservation reserve, ancient river red gum trees and the Curly Sedge Creek. It will feature attractive tree lined streets, premium waterways, elevated green open spaces and an impressive landscaped entry boulevard.
• Parkland – Discover the exceptional and vibrant lifestyle, with serenity in mind. The future lush parkland will be a central place for the whole family to enjoy. Stroll over to the various green open spaces with an ample kick-about area, walking and running tracks, play area for the kids; complete with stunning feature sculptures. Rathdowne’s many other features will make living here one of the easiest decisions you’ll make. Features for families include a proposed primary school, and council-run activities at the Community Centre in the Town Centre. To the north are the local sports ovals and more open spaces for an active lifestyle.
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***