Ideally situated in a leafy family focussed location that's loaded with lifestyle advantages, this is a unique opportunity to capitalise on a generous 1976 m2 allotment (approx.) in a blue-chip pocket.
Cleared of trees and currently improved by a 3 bedroom home that delivers a viable renting or living option whilst you finalise your plans, this magnificent site is being offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years.
A stress-free stroll to the station shopping, dining and latte delights of Were Street, an easy walk to Lower Plenty Village and schools and the bus all within moments it offers a fantastic development opportunity with significant upside. (stca)
- Premium development site with total land area of 1976 m2
- Frontage to Airlie Road of 27m approx
- Predominately level with minimal trees
- Suitable for a high-end residential development (stca)
- Excellent position 1.3 kms (approx.) to the station, cosmopolitan Were Street and primary school
- 750 m to Lower Plenty Village, Aldi, Hotel and primary school
- Easy access to premier golf courses
- Strong performing suburb with a proven a/townhouse market
- Huge upside to land bank or develop (stca)