The Ideal Montmorency Hideaway
TO BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR PLEASE CONTACT AGENT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL
Expressions of Interest: Offers Close Tuesday 2nd June at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Tucked away beyond high, secure fencing, that ensures not just peace of mind but complete peace and privacy, and graced with a choice of decked alfresco areas, one bathed in northern sun, the other a relaxing oasis set among lush landscaped gardens, this is the ideal Montmorency hideaway!
Enviably located, it presents a brilliant lifestyle opportunity just a short stroll to the bus, primary school, Petrie Park and Rattray Reserve and all the delights on offer up and down cosmopolitan Were Street, including the station.
Renovated and updated so you can move in and enjoy, the perfectly presented interior spaces include a generous living zone looking out to the front garden, and flowing into a sun-soaked living meals. Opening to the deck, and enveloping a kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and an enormous, family friendly breakfast bench, it also includes a cleverly organised fitted study.
Ideal for paying those on-line bills, you can keep an eye on the kids while making dinner to make sure they are actually doing their homework!
Zoned from the living spaces and served by a striking, on trend contemporary bathroom, all three bedrooms offer the ease of built in robes.
Integrated under the rear deck, and accessed from the surprisingly spacious back yard, is a generous all-weather shed ready to store all the clutter families seem to gather. It leads a long list of extras that include timber floors to the living spaces, ducted heating, split system unit, fabulous fitted laundry, and the convenience of its own driveway and parking area.
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***