Executive Style In The Heart Of Eltham
Please call Lucas Peressini on 0447 997 889 to arrange a private viewing.
Private, stylish and spacious, this smart home is full of surprises. Sun drenched living flows seamlessly to a low maintenance garden, perfect for effortless entertaining.
Generous bedroom accommodation, a super stylish kitchen and premium fixtures and fittings make this home the complete package. The compact footprint highlights the intelligent design that results in a flowing, spacious feel.
Big windows bring the outdoors in, the main lounge and dining area with polished boards and LED lighting spills out to the private garden with synthetic grass. The central kitchen, with beautiful porcelain tiles, high-end appliances and stone benches will provide plenty of culinary inspiration. The bedrooms are generous in size, the master boasting a stylish ensuite and walk in robe, while the big, beautiful family bathroom mirrors the stylish design of the ensuite. There’s a full-size laundry, wired study area, abundant under stair storage, split system air conditioners, CCTV & Alarm system, plumbed water tank and a lock-up single garage with internal access.
The position is first class, only moments from Eltham village, excellent schools, rolling parklands and walking & cycling tracks. It’s a residence that deceives and delights with artful style and intelligent spaces in a premium location.
Morrison Kleeman Inspection Update
-Due to current Government restrictions, all of our properties will be available to view by Private Inspection only.
-Please make contact with us via phone/email/text if you wish to inspect the property, we can make an appointment at a time suitable to you.
During each inspection it is important we act safely and sensibly at all times.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing of at least 1.5m
-Use hand sanitizer before and after inspections when available
- Try Keeping the number of people you bring with you to the inspection at a minimum
- Please avoid touching anything in the home unnecessarily where possible. If you wish to open and close doors and windows please ask your agent.
We also request the following from you or anyone coming with you to the inspection
- If you have Tested positive or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not attend
-If you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend
- If you have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus please do not attend
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are required to be in self-isolation please do not attend
We are keeping in close contact with all our owners and tenants to ensure they are following the same guidelines and safety measures for your inspection prior to your arrival.
We thank you in advance for helping to maintain safe practices while we continue to assist you with your house hunting.