Sized To Entice, Styled To Excite
Sized to entice, styled to excite and walking distance to St Pauls, Hazel Glen College, Ivanhoe Grammar, the early learning centre and the bus to the station, this perfectly presented single level home presents buyers with an instant move in and enjoy proposition!
Whether you are looking to start-out, step-up or slow-down, this low-maintenance haven complements spacious living options and an impressive covered alfresco space perfect for kids and adults alike.
The main bedroom introduces a walk-in robe and an ensuite offering the ease of double basins and a dual head shower. The remaining bedrooms enjoy peace, privacy and a deluxe family bathroom.
The central kitchen featuring stone waterfall benches, a 900 mm stainless steel range and a stone finished butler’s pantry takes pride of place in the expansive casual living zone where sliding doors usher you through to a generously proportioned alfresco area.
A flexible/rumpus/theatre teen retreat adds another element to relaxed family living.
With ducted heating, split system unit, double garage with internal access, a work bench and sink, and a rear roller door for the trailer, fitted shed, the NBN connected, and alarm this is a must see to inspect!
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
Morrison Kleeman Inspection Update
-Due to current Government restrictions, all of our properties will be available to view by Private Inspection only.
-Please make contact with us via phone/email/text if you wish to inspect the property, we can make an appointment at a time suitable to you.
During each inspection it is important we act safely and sensibly at all times.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing of at least 1.5m
-Use hand sanitizer before and after inspections when available
- Try Keeping the number of people you bring with you to the inspection at a minimum
- Please avoid touching anything in the home unnecessarily where possible. If you wish to open and close doors and windows please ask your agent.
We also request the following from you or anyone coming with you to the inspection
- If you have Tested positive or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not attend
-If you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend
- If you have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus please do not attend
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are required to be in self-isolation please do not attend
We are keeping in close contact with all our owners and tenants to ensure they are following the same guidelines and safety measures for your inspection prior to your arrival.
We thank you in advance for helping to maintain safe practices while we continue to assist you with your house hunting.