A Quiet Retreat Of Wonderful Indoor-Outdoor Spaces
TO BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR PLEASE CONTACT AGENT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: OFFERS CLOSE TUESDAY 23RD JUNE AT 5PM (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Set on a 1425m2 allotment (approx.) among utterly compelling, tranquil botanical inspired gardens that provide year-round colour and a brilliant backdrop to almost every room, this striking home showcases impressive proportions, designer fixtures and finishes and refined style in a sought-after Greenhills pocket!
Partnering with the generously proportioned lounge dining, the casual living meals, finished with Italian porcelain floor tiles and overlooked by a Smeg and Miele equipped granite detailed kitchen, sits between an alfresco area paved in reclaimed reds nestled in the “wow” factor back garden and a deck, elevated to make the most of a stunning outlook….all combining to create a brilliant, free flowing entertainers paradise!
Italian porcelain floor tiles complement the good looks and subtle sophistication of a marble finished vanity in the ensuite to the main bedroom. Marble and porcelain carry through to the family bathroom which serves the three remaining bedrooms, all of which feature built in robes. A spacious teen retreat delivers another option for harmonious family living.
Enhanced by cathedral ceilings and featuring quality carpet and window finishes, the list of extras is extensive and includes multiple split system units for year-round comfort, fitted laundry, two sheds along with a double carport and extra parking,
3-phase power and a plumbed fridge cavity in the bespoke kitchen.
An easy walk to extensive parklands, the primary school, café, takeaway and milk bar in the Greenhill Village, the Greensborough’s station, plaza and lifestyle benefits of Main Street are all within just a few minutes.
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***