Relaxed Contemporary Family Living
***Expressions of Interest Closing: Tuesday 16th June at 6pm (unless sold prior)***
Designed and constructed by the award-winning team at Boutique homes and positioned for easy living in a pocket sought after for its considerable lifestyle benefits, this immaculately presented home is set to deliver aspirational family living.
Set among professionally landscaped gardens designed around enjoying not maintaining, as new interior spaces include a large lounge/media room complemented by an even more generously proportioned open plan living-meals zone.
Opening from two points to an alfresco brilliantly blending open and covered spaces, perfect for year-round living and large-scale entertaining, it wraps around a superb chefs kitchen. Showcasing a quality 900 mm cooktop and oven and a Bosch dishwasher the stone-topped island is not just a durable, good looking preparation surface, but a wonderful informal place for friends and family to gather any time of the day or night!
With its generous dimensions, stone ensuite with oversize shower and large walk-in robe the main bedroom offers a welcome sanctuary, thanks to thoughtfully zoning from the three remaining bedrooms and the deluxe family bathroom.
Taking full advantage of the broad dimensions of the 685m2 allotment (approx.), the double car garage, complete with internal access is complemented by gated parking for the caravan, boat or work vehicle
Within the coveted Eminence Estate, it is ideally placed for easy access to parks, the bus, the station, shopping hub, Laurimar Village and Hazel Glen College.
Other stand-out features include ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, plantation shutters, premium carpets complementing wide-board floating floors, a fitted laundry large enough to easily cope with the family wash, water tanks to garden, laundry and toilet and the economic and environmental benefits of 24 solar panels (7.6 kW).
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***