Fasham Johnson Masterpiece
TO BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR PLEASE CONTACT AGENT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Offers Close Tuesday 9th June by 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Home to an architect, an interior designer (and their family), this Fasham Johnson masterpiece on a very generous 1258m2 approx. corner allotment introduces remarkable characteristics that were ahead of their time then, still innovative today and are destined for classic status tomorrow.
An architecturally designed bold renovation has retained the distinctive appeal of its mid-century modern origins while delivering a contemporary family environment of quality, versatility, and liveability.
Signature Fasham Johnson design features including exposed beams, timber-lined ceilings, slate and polished concrete floors, feature walls of brick and cedar plus banks of floor to ceiling windows that bring the outside in. Sliding doors seamlessly connect to three free-flowing, north-facing decked and paved entertaining areas that are surrounded by landscaped, low-maintenance native gardens, home to owls, echidnas, blue tongues and parrots.
Complementing the lounge dining, fitted with custom-designed storage solutions, is a light-filled family living room. Thoughtful design has the bespoke kitchen, anchored by an arched fireplace, and finished with bamboo benchtops over form-ply cabinetry, perfectly positioned to keep you in the conversation with your guests.
Extensive, flexible accommodation options include up to five bedrooms, sharing three designer detailed bathrooms. One bedroom opens to a private deck with separate entrance.The room is spacious and would be perfect as an extra living area, or a brilliant home studio.
Backing on to a native creek reserve, blessed with parklands at the end of the street and an easy walk to the Village, primary school, and station, extras include wool carpets, custom-fitted window finishes, unmarked paintwork inside and out and wood heaters along with split system units for year-round comfort
Open Home Notice:
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other attendants.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* There will be a Maximum number of 20 people (including children) allowed in the house at one time. This may result in a short wait to enter the premises.
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***