Brilliant Proportions in Blue Chip Location
Please contact Graham Morrison on 0417 101 997 or Lucas Peressini on 0447 997 889 to organise a private viewing.
Nestled behind a high brick fence for peace and privacy, astute buyers will be quick to appreciate the broad appeal this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home on a 790m2 allotment (approx.) has to offer.
Comfortable accommodation, and a future-forward location, an easy walk to Montmorency Station and the many and varied delights of Were Street, footsteps from the bus and easily accessing Meruka Park and Sherbourne Primary deliver an array of possibilities, all destined for success.
Enjoying Neighbourhood Residential 3 zoning, (NRZ3) the biggest decision here will be what the future holds. Refresh or extend the existing home, create a brand-new family showstopper, undertake a fabulous multi-dwelling subdivision, or perhaps take in the medical and professional rooms in the neighbourhood and redesign or rebuild with that market in mind (stca). Whatever path you decide on, this is a fantastic opportunity to create something truly rewarding.
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* All inspections will need to be made as a 1-1 appointment with the agent
* Please use the sanitiser provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from the agent.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***