Exciting Opening With Irresistible Scope!
***Expressions of Interest: Offers Close Tuesday 4th August at 5pm (unless sold prior)***
Exceptional lifestyle convenience a short walk to local cafe, an easy stroll to Were Street and the station and just as close to the Lower Plenty village add to the instant appeal of the sought-after family space, and irresistible future scope of this immaculate home.
Introducing perfect proportions on a deep and wide 890m2 allotment (approx.) it offers a relaxing family living room partnering with light filled, open plan, living dining spaces. Graced with picture windows, ornate cornice, timber floors and French doors to a crazy paved terrace it integrates a spectacular chef’s kitchen.
An abundance of gloss finished storage options, Blanco and Bosch appliances and acres of stone topped benches deliver spaces that will look as good as they’ll cook! Complementing the living spaces are three robed bedrooms sharing the family bathroom.
This simple exciting scenario is heightened by the opportunity to implement plans for a contemporary update, a renovation, an extension up or out….or all three! (stca)
Enjoying close proximity to Montmorency, Montmorency South, St Francis Xavier, Streeton and Lower Plenty Primary schools along with Montmorency Secondary and Eltham High the education options are as enticing as the recreational!
Gas heating, large fitted laundry, garage with lock up storage and a fitted and powered manctuary/workshop, carport and established gardens provide perfect spaces to enjoy while you plan the future!
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* All inspections will need to be made as a 1-1 appointment with the agent
* Please use the sanitizer provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from the agent.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***