Make Yourself At Home
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK IN YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TIME
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Offers close by 5pm Tuesday 5th May (unless sold prior)
Contemporary interiors, a choice of alfresco spaces and a low-traffic locale with easy access to cafes, restaurants, takeaways, schools, shops and the station should see this home quickly at the top of your must-see list.
Set on a 592m2 allotment (approx.), a modern-day makeover anchors the living meals with a soft close kitchen fitted with stone tops, glass splashback, stainless steel cooking appliances, and a double-drawer dishwasher.
The three bedrooms, all with fitted robes, are zoned away from the living spaces for peace and privacy and share a deluxe family bathroom. Recently refurbished to luxuriously indulge, it includes a free-standing soaker tub, an over-size shower with rain head, and the convenience of dual basins.
Complementing the living and accommodation spaces are a variety of alfresco areas. With a sun-bathed decked space accessed from the living room and a seating area under shady trees in the large rear yard, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Along with a fitted laundry, large enough to take care of family wash day, carport, ducted heating, multiple split system units, plus there’s a huge concrete floored storage area integrated under the house, ready for your creative input.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
Morrison Kleeman Inspection Update
-Due to current Government restrictions, all of our properties will be available to view by Private Inspection only.
-Please make contact with us via phone/email/text if you wish to inspect the property, we can make an appointment at a time suitable to you.
During each inspection it is important we act safely and sensibly at all times.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing of at least 1.5m
-Use hand sanitizer before and after inspections when available
- Try Keeping the number of people you bring with you to the inspection at a minimum
- Please avoid touching anything in the home unnecessarily where possible. If you wish to open and close doors and windows please ask your agent.
We also request the following from you or anyone coming with you to the inspection
- If you have Tested positive or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not attend
-If you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend
- If you have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus please do not attend
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are required to be in self-isolation please do not attend
We are keeping in close contact with all our owners and tenants to ensure they are following the same guidelines and safety measures for your inspection prior to your arrival.
We thank you in advance for helping to maintain safe practices while we continue to assist you with your house hunting,