Enormous Land, Impressive House And Plans And Permits For Another
*** Expressions of Interest: Offers Close Tuesday 11th August at 5pm (unless sold prior)***
With approved plans and permits ready to go for a second dwelling to take full advantage of the generous dimensions of this 1359m2 allotment (approx), this is an opportunity that is not to be missed!
On its own the home already established here is pretty impressive. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, (one recently updated and featuring a free standing tub, floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rails and temperature controlled hot water) complement two very generous living areas served by a sparkling stone kitchen finished with glossy cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances. Refrigerated ducted climate control to five points provides the perfect spaces to live in or let out while constructing the new home at the rear.
Providing an incredible opportunity to save valuable time and money, astute buyers can look to commence construction on the three bedroom, study/possible fourth bedroom, two-bathroom home from the day of settlement. Then the toughest decision will be what to do next! Move into the new house, rent out one or the other, rent both, or sell up and move onto the next project. Whether you're looking to live in, let out, or a speculative build, you need to make enquires now.
Enhancing the appeal is a location that boasts the bus at one end of the street, Sherbourne Primary at the other, Briar Hill Village within a short walk and Montmorency’s cosmopolitan Were Street, Greensborough and Eltham all readily accessible.
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* All inspections will need to be made as a 1-1 appointment with the agent
* Please use the sanitiser provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from the agent.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***