Easy Living With A Lifestyle Focus
**Please contact agent to arrange a private inspection**
Moments from Serle Park, around the corner from Ashley Park Primary, and the early learning centre, and a short walk to the Village for your late minute buys, Friday night takeaway or a latte while you wait for the bus to the station, this single level home presents a brilliant beginning or a delightful downsize opportunity in a convenient lifestyle location.
At the end of the gallery hallway, a chic stone kitchen finished with a 900mm range, sleek glass splashback, and very handy breakfast/preparation bench sits at the heart of the expansive open plan living zone. Featuring engineered timber floors, sliding glass doors extend the living to a decked covered, decked alfresco in a low-maintenance rear yard.
Complementing the living space is three generously proportioned bedrooms. The main indulges with a built-in robe and stone ensuite featuring a time saving dual bowl vanity, while a deluxe stone bathroom showcasing designer details serves the remaining two bedrooms.
The array of desired extras includes ducted heating, walk-in fitted pantry, multiple split system units, alarm, NBN connected, and a garage with internal access!
Due to the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community, we are taking proactive steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients including;
* All inspections will need to be made as a 1-1 appointment with the agent
* Please use the sanitiser provided prior to entry, and while in the property please avoid touching surfaces, where possible.
* Social Distancing is expected, please keep at least 1.5 metres away from the agent.
* Please do not enter the property if you are feeling unwell.
* You will be asked for your full name, phone number and photo ID
* We will ask all attendants to ensure they have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded and running.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your agent.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***